Parkside Cottage has recently undergone a stylish renovation and can accommodate up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms. Parkside is located at Dochgarroch Lock, close to the Caledonian Canal, providing the perfect base to explore Loch Ness and the rest of the Highlands of Scotland.
Located at Dochgarroch Lock, Parkside is 4 miles from Inverness City Centre and benefits from a wonderful location – minutes to the Caledonian Canal and close to Loch Ness. It is the perfect base to explore the Highlands of Scotland.
The house can accommodate a small group of family or friends. Split over two stories our sociable home hosts an open-plan living and kitchen area, with a wood-burning stove, this sociable house is perfect for celebrations or family gatherings.
The house benefits from a downstairs toilet, one shared bathroom and an en suite in the master room. There is also a large back porch perfect for storing sports / outdoor equipment.
The bedrooms are configured as below:-
- Master bedroom & en suite offer a king-size bed
- Bedroom 2 offers a king-size bed
- Bedroom 3 offers a king-size bed which can be split into single beds on request
- We can also provide an additional fold-out bed (please advise in your booking if this is required)
- Wood burner stove
- Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Canal views
- Pet friendly
- Enclosed front and back garden
- Private parking
- TV in all bedrooms & living area
- Storage for sports equipment
- Utility room including washing machine with integrated dryer
- Rural setting
- Open kitchen and living room
- Free wifi
- Aga, electric oven & hob
- Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee machine and pods
- High Chair and Cot (available on request)
Situated at Dochgarroch Lock, 4 miles out of Inverness down the A82.
Dochgarroch can be accessed via car or taxi, although we would recommend that guests have their own transportation.